Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

You're My Wonderwall

A mere five months ago I married the love of my life. Like all weddings there were some glitches, but overall it was perfect. I honestly had a fairytale wedding thanks to my family, friends, and of course husband. We were lucky enough to have those beautiful moments captured by The Way We Click Photography. Recently I received the hard copy of our pictures and I would like to share a few of my favourite pictures from the events. I have almost 2000 pictures, so these really are a very few that stuck out to me. For the past few days I've been feeling a bit over emotional while going through all the photos. I'm so happy with how the everything turned out. It's amazing how I was able to share such a special time in my life with all of the people I love, it definitely made everything even more perfect. I began to feel homesick, but at the same time happy to see how much everyone enjoyed the wedding. I wouldn't have changed anything.









No event is complete without a cheesing picture of me and T. We probably drive each other more crazy than anyone else, but she also keeps me sane. 

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment