Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Valentine's Day Ideas

This red dress fits me a bit more snugly than I remember but I think that actually makes it look better on me. My hair is loosely curled and sitting quite prettily; coming close to rivaling the magical good hair days during pregnancy. I cajoled my hubby into his red shirt and the baby was kind enough to submit to wearing his red overalls. They have a little bear on them which gives me great joy. I quickly glance over at the microwave clock and see we have plenty of time for some family photos.



Valentine's Day is the day to celebrate love and let loose my unabashedly girly side. Last year was my first day of love as a mother and I wanted to celebrate with a nice dinner and a family photo shoot. The evening was so lovely I decided I want to make this little family photo frenzy a yearly tradition. Here are a few ideas to get you in the mood for one of my favorite holidays...



1. Crayon hearts from Martha Stewart
2. Sequin Heart from Style Me Pretty
3. Scripted Pillows from A Subtle Revelry
4. Red Velvet Hot Chocolate from A Beautiful Mess

~T







No comments:

Post a Comment