Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy Journal

Last week T and I were having a conversation about how sometimes we get down in to a bit of a funk. I'm sure it happens to all of us, you just feel down on yourself and on top of the fact that there's probably a million things going on in your life at the same time. We both firmly believe that you truly are your biggest critic. No one is meaner to you than you, yourself. It's really a silly thing to be honest, there's plenty of others out there trying to bring you down so why bring yourself down? Luckily, T and I have each other and great family and friends to support us. But I thought there's no one better to make myself feel better than me! I've decided to start a happy journal. Every night before bed I will write down at least one thing or thought that made me happy that day. So whenever I am feeling a little down, I can go back and remind myself what makes me happy.

I haven't just chosen any journal to do this in. Last year I went to the Harry Potter studios in London, which was amazing! My husband bought me Tom Riddle's journal; I have been saving it for something special. This journal is perfect for my happy journal, especially since it's from Adam.

-M
                                                                           






No comments:

Post a Comment